I’m so overwhelmed, its been a very hard 9 months here, going through a pregnancy with Hyperemisis Gravidarum. However, It has now ended with the birth of Baby “Flipper” on 12 August 2017, who weighed a massive 6.9lb compared to big brothers 5lb. However, there will be another post about this amazing event!!
Just before I had my amazing son, I was nominated for a Vesatile Blogger Award (which I never ever would have dreamed of) by heidihoshi at Heidihoshi’s Adventures an amazing blogger, who blogs about Craft, Origami, and cooking and in general Awww moments. 🙂 Having done Origami in the past I absolutely love the posts and seeing the cards she creates.
It’s an honour to be nominated, though in this case, every nominee is a winner
According to the Versatile Blogger Award Rules, I need to do five things to preserve the spirit of this award:
#1 Nominees should know that if you are nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, you have already won
#2 Display the Versatile Blogger Award logo on my post
🙂 Also done!
#3 Write and publish a blog post thanking and linking back to the person who nominated me
Done! after I found out how to add a link to the blog!
#4 List seven random facts about myself
- I got a phobia of snakes!!
- I love reading books, all kind of books and I’m a bit of a book hoarder (drives my husband mad!)
- As a kid I was the fussiest eater on the planet! Now I eat anything.
- My biggest dream would be to take my family to Lapland and stay in the Ice Hotel and hopefully we would see the Northern Light.
- I do not recognise peoples faces, I once could not recognise my toddler when picking him up at the nursery and walked right passed my husband!
- I love painting, it’s another passion of mine.
- I’m the biggest chatterbox on the planet!!
#5 Nominate up to 15 other blogs that you follow and believe deserve recognition for their hard work
- Vero and Canito in the kitchen from withcoloursandcanitointhekitchen, a new mum who blogs about life with her baby and posts some lovely recipes both for her baby and also for adults. I love the blog and the inspirational recipes from all over the world.
- Empty Nest – Full Tum for posting amazing inspirational recipes. It always makes me hungry and makes me want to try the food. If you are into food definitely check out this blog!!
- How To Hygge The British Way an amazing blog about how to create hygge, which is a Danish expression for cosiness but the British way. The posts makes you smile and reminds me of Denmark. It is inspirational, because of the everyday stories, that make such a difference to the life and creates hygge.
- 3 Sisters Abroad this blog is an amazing travel blog, about 3 sisters who travels to Europe and about their experiences. I really have enjoyed this blog as its lovely to hear about the journeys they experience
Thank you all for writing your lovely blogs, I so enjoy reading them. xx